Sign Letters, Channel Letters, Lighted Letters, Lighted Sign, Outdoor Signage, 3d Letters, Lighted Channel Letters
Call us at 1-800-899-6272 for prices and 3-D Letter options!
Make a Statement With Premium Channel Letter Signage
Just as a chef catches attention and lures people into his kitchen
with delicious aromas, businesses are demanding attention from
the public with custom channel letters!
Custom Channel Letters can be illuminated, or can simply add deep,
dimensional value to each letter.
Either way, channel letter signage has a substantial amount
of "stopping power!"
- …each have individual structure and separate illumination
- …are highly effective, day or night
- …project a very professional image
- …and can be produced in almost any font, color or size—a
flexibility that permits us to match your exact needs!
Channel Letter Signage is very popular for outdoor use, especially for
businesses located on busy streets. Many national grocery chains,
restaurants and retailers exclusively use illuminated channel letters for
Channel Letters are also suitable for indoor business signs.
Stores inside shopping malls frequently select channel letters for
their indoor signage.
Up-To-The-Minute Custom Channel Letter Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this channel letter signage project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your custom lighted channel letters now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Channel Letters
How are Channel Letters mounted?
Channel Letters can be mounted in one of two ways. Each letter can be mounted directly to the wall, or mounted on a rectangular box called a raceway. Individual mounting looks a bit sleeker, but raceway mounting allows for easier installation. In raceway mounting, each letter is pre-spaced and mounted to the raceway, which is then mounted to the wall.
Are there different styles of illuminated Channel Letters?
Yes! You can choose between Front-lit or Back-lit Channel Letters. Front-lit Channel Letters have illumination on the interior of the letter and have clear or translucent faces, allowing the light to shine through.
Back-lit Channel Letters have opaque faces and returns (sides of letters) but have a clear plastic backing. These letters are mounted away from the wall, creating a halo-effect at night. Back-lit Channel Letters are often utilized by companies who value a prestigious image.
Front-lit Channel Letters
Back-lit Channel Letters
What kind of light do Channel Letters use?
TheSignChef offers Neon or LED illuminated channel letters. Neon lit channel letters are an excellent choice for someone who wants to maximize their sign's brightness. LED illumination offers several advantages over neon. LED Channel Letters…
- …have a greater level of durability
- …use less power and are more energy efficient
- …are "greener" and have no mercury content
- …provide excellent cold weather performance. Neon can have a lower level of light emission in cold temperatures.
What colors can I choose from for my Channel Letters?
Absolutely any color under the rainbow! We are capable of correctly matching the colors of your organization's logo. The possibilities are endless!
Are Channel Letters safe?
Electric signs need to be properly constructed and wired to prevent any problems with safety. At TheSignChef, all of our Channel Letters come built to UL standards for safety.
"How do I know that my custom channel letters will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom channel letters may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom channel letter designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every channel letter order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.
"Is your website secure and credit card safe?"
Does the thought of buying custom channel letters online with a credit card leave you feeling a bit anxious?
Are you worried you might be taking an unnecessary risk? With all the bad press about credit card fraud and card numbers getting stolen by hackers, it's wise to proceed with caution. We can understand if you still have some personal concerns about the safety of your credit card information.
- Our system uses the latest 256-bit Encryption SSL technology as used by the Banking Industry, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and thousands of other online merchants
- SSL technology works by encrypting all your personal and credit card information so it can travel over the internet without being intercepted by thieves
- And as an added precaution, the moment you complete your 3d letters order online and the charges are authorized by your credit card company, your credit card information is INSTANTLY DELETED from our data-base. It's the same as if you walked into our business, charged your order and then we SHREDDED your credit card receipt.