Custom Signs, Replacement Sign Faces, Outdoor Signage, Lighted Signs, Lighted Sign Cabinet, Acrylic Signs, Plastic Signs
Upgrade Your Lighted Sign…With Replacement Sign Faces From TheSignChef.com!
Does your business have a need for a different outdoor lighted sign than what you currently use?
Perhaps your company is changing its identity.
Or maybe your sign needs updated information.
Regardless of the reason, one thing is likely true…you don't want to replace the entire sign.
And that's where we come in.
TheSignChef makes custom replacement sign faces that you can insert into your current lighted sign cabinet.
Talk about a face lift!
So where do I begin?
TheSignChef has all the recipes needed to whip up a Replacement Sign Face that meets your company's needs.
Let's get started by choosing the main ingredient for your custom sign.
Since lighted signage is often found outdoors, it is important that the material you choose is durable.
It must outlast wind, rain, or anything Mother Nature (or anyone in this big bad world) may throw at it.
To help you better understand their differences in durability, we like to classify them in terms of "Good, Better, and Best."
- Good - Acrylic and Plexiglas
- Better - High Impact Acrysteel and Acrylite SG
- Best - And Super Impact Lexan, Lexan SG and Polycarbonate
The Acrylic and Plexiglas Plastic Family is a popular plastic choice for outdoor illuminated signage. Signs made from this material are cut to order from 4' x 8' sheets to fit your unique, individual needs. This material is also available in oversize sheets on special order.
Acrylic and Plexiglas plastic sheeting can crack or break under stress though. So if you need a high impact plastic sign material, or a sign larger than 4' x 8', we highly recommend plastic from the following groups:
The Acrysteel Plastic Family has 10 times the impact strength as standard Acrylic or Plexiglas Plastic. With enhanced break resistance, Acrysteel and Acrylite SG are among the most popular materials used for replacement sign faces.
The Lexan Plastic Family is an uncommonly strong sign material that has 50 times (yes, 50!) the impact strength as standard Acrylic or Plexiglas Plastic. Lexan is so tough, it's even used as bullet proof glass!
*Acrysteel and Lexan Plastic sign materials are commonly used for larger signs, especially outdoor lighted signs. In "high risk" applications where breakage is more likely to occur, we recommend Lexan over any other plastic sign material.
Up-To-The-Minute Replacement Sign Face Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this plastic sign face project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your replacement sign face now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Replacement Sign Faces for Lighted Sign Cabinets
"What are the different styles of Replacement Sign Faces?"
Plastic sign faces come three different ways:
- Completely Flat. The standard thickness of a plastic replacement sign face is 3/16". A completely flat sign, as you can imagine, remains this thickness throughout the surface, with no raised elements to the design. This style is the lowest price of the three.
- Pan Molded. You can order your sign lightly seasoned by selecting a Pan Molded Replacement Face. This style describes a sign surface that extends out beyond its lighted cabinet. Some people say this style looks like the face is "bubbled out."
- Pan and Embossed. This type of sign is similar to the Pan Molded style, as its face "bubbles out." But Pan and Embossed takes you a step further by spicing up your custom signage with raised letters or graphics.
"What are some examples of 'Environmental High Risk Factors'? "
- Severe storms
- High winds
- And locations prone to vandalism like rock or bottle damage
"How do I know that my custom plastic sign face will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom plastic sign face may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom sign face designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every replacement sign face order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.
"Is your website secure and credit card safe?"
Does the thought of buying custom plastic sign faces online with a credit card leave you feeling a bit anxious?
Are you worried you might be taking an unnecessary risk? With all the bad press about credit card fraud and card numbers getting stolen by hackers, it's wise to proceed with caution. We can understand if you still have some personal concerns about the safety of your credit card information.
- Our system uses the latest 256-bit Encryption SSL technology as used by the Banking Industry, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and thousands of other online merchants
- SSL technology works by encrypting all your personal and credit card information so it can travel over the internet without being intercepted by thieves
- And as an added precaution, the moment you complete your custom sign face order online and the charges are authorized by your credit card company, your credit card information is INSTANTLY DELETED from our data-base. It's the same as if you walked into our business, charged your order and then we SHREDDED your credit card receipt.