Custom Vinyl Trailer Graphics, Utility Trailer Graphics, Horse Trailer Graphics, Trailer Signs, Vehicle Graphics, How To Video
Does the thought of ordering custom vinyl trailer graphics online worry you?
With so many things that can go wrong, how can you be sure your trailer lettering will turn out right?
If you’ve never ordered trailer graphics from us before, the whole process may seem a bit overwhelming at first. Not only does your order need to be produced right, but what if you “mess up” the vinyl graphics when you’re putting them on? If you had to buy the customized trailer graphics all over again, that would kind of defeat the original purpose of trying to save money, wouldn’t it?
That’s why we developed the sign industry’s only Goof Proof Vinyl trailer Graphics System. Not only can you save about 70% over full-service prices, we guarantee you’ll be absolutely 100% Satisfied with the results. How?
With our step-by-step system, it’s easy:
- You have the option to create your own layout by using SignMagic or we can design eye-catching trailer graphics for you
- Your custom vinyl graphics will be produced in the exact size, colors and design you approve
- And with our Vinyl Magic Application Kit, you’ll see first hand just how simple it is to get flawless results every single time.
The Vinyl Magic Kit reveals the real secrets to applying custom vinyl trailer graphics you won’t find anywhere else. The other “trailer Lettering Application Directions” you see around the internet are missing critically important steps. And missing even one of these steps can drastically shorten the life of your vinyl graphics.
Each Custom trailer Lettering & Graphics kit includes:
- A special Deep Cleaner to properly treat the trailer’s surface just before applying your new vinyl trailer graphics
- Vinyl Magic Application Fluid (for a perfect, bubble-free application)
- And a vinyl graphics squeegee to firmly “press down” the vinyl lettering against the surface (Did you know that pressure is what activates the adhesive bond?).
How does the Goof Proof Guarantee Work?
When you get your kit, the fully illustrated guide will show you the simple method we use to apply custom vinyl trailer decals in our own shop every day. The guide is so easy to follow, even first-timers can apply vinyl almost as well as a professional.
Every now and then though, mishaps do occur so if you do need more letters or even the whole set, we’ll send you all the replacement letters you need, absolutely free of charge. There’s no catch and there’s no red tape. Just call us with what you need and we’ll send out the new graphics at no charge. In fact, we’ll even pay the additional shipping costs.
Money-Saving Tools and Tricks
We've created a series of videos that share with you everything you need to know regarding trailer lettering and graphics. The series covers two main concepts:
- Vinyl Application: Applying vinyl lettering and graphics to your trailer is easy! The first 3 videos below will demonstrate how you can apply custom vinyl graphics yourself — the same way we do right here in our shop! Applying your own vinyl lettering is backed by our "Goof Proof Guarantee" and can save you up to 70% on full-service vinyl trailer graphics!
- How to Design & Price your Trailer Graphics: You can design your own trailer lettering and graphics right here online using our SignMagic Online Design Center. After creating your custom sign design, SignMagic will instantly price your custom signage. Use of this program is simple, unlimited and FREE!
Your team did a great job on my trailer graphics. The girl I worked with to design did a terrific job. The people I talked to on the phone were friendly and very helpful when I had questions. They never made me feel like I was bothering them.
I got the graphics and was able to install them on my trailer without a problem. The instructions were very clear. The pictures helped a lot. Everything went just like you said it would.
I have given your name to a few of my friends, so you will probably be hearing from them soon.
Up-To-The-Minute Custom Vinyl Trailer Graphics Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this vinyl trailer lettering project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your custom vinyl trailer graphics now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Vinyl Trailer Graphics
"Which type of vinyl graphics should I use on my trailer?"
Are you confused about which type of vinyl graphics to use on your trailer?
Do you even know what your options are?
If you use the wrong type of vinyl graphics on your trailer, you could be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Unfortunately, most consumers just don’t know which type of vinyl to specify. To make matters worse, there’s a widespread problem within the sign industry caused by so many sign companies “accidentally” using the wrong type of vinyl for trailer graphics.
When the wrong vinyl is used for custom trailer graphics, the vinyl rapidly shrinks leaving an ugly adhesive residue around the edge of each letter. And as the vinyl shrinks, hairline cracks usually appear as the material literally pulls itself apart. When this happens, it looks as if someone took a razor knife and sliced the vinyl. It’s not a pretty sight.
"Which is the best type of vinyl to use for custom trailer graphics?"
If you plan on having your new vinyl trailer graphics in service for 2 years or more, you should choose genuine “DuraCast 2 mil thickness, High-Performance Vinyl Film”. DuraCast vinyl graphics are so durable, they are rated for 7-10 years outdoors, even through multiple trailer washes. In fact, DuraCast vinyl has a higher rating and longer warranty than 3M Brand vinyl.
However, if you know for certain your trailer will be in service less than 2 years, feel free to choose the cheaper intermediate vinyl instead. There’s no point in buying more than you need.
"Where can trailer graphics be used?"
Custom vinyl trailer graphics are highly versatile and will readily stick to most exterior surfaces including the trailer doors, fuel tank, trailer glass windows, front of the cab, chrome work and trailers. You can choose any letter style, color, artwork or company logo and have it converted into a highly professional, beautiful, multi-colored vinyl graphic image.
|Here's a Quck Tip:
In order to preserve the resell value of your vehicle, Vinyl trailer Graphics can be removed with the help of a hair dryer or inexpensive heat gun.
"How do I know that my custom vinyl trailer graphics will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom vinyl trailer lettering may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom vinyl trailer graphic designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every vinyl trailer graphic order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.
"Is your website secure and credit card safe?"
Does the thought of buying custom vinyl trailer letters online with a credit card leave you feeling a bit anxious?
Are you worried you might be taking an unnecessary risk? With all the bad press about credit card fraud and card numbers getting stolen by hackers, it's wise to proceed with caution. We can understand if you still have some personal concerns about the safety of your credit card information.
- Our system uses the latest 256-bit Encryption SSL technology as used by the Banking Industry, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and thousands of other online merchants
- SSL technology works by encrypting all your personal and credit card information so it can travel over the internet without being intercepted by thieves
- And as an added precaution, the moment you complete your custom vinyl trailer graphic order online and the charges are authorized by your credit card company, your credit card information is INSTANTLY DELETED from our data-base. It's the same as if you walked into our business, charged your order and then we SHREDDED your credit card receipt.