Custom Sandblasted Redwood and HDU Signs! Attractive solution for Outdoor Business Signage!
How to Decide Between Sandblasted Redwood & HDU Signs
To some, Sandblasted Redwood and High Density Urethane (HDU) signs may seem and appear quite similar.
- Both sign styles have an attractive, rustic finish.
- Both types of custom signage are dimensional.
- And the sandblasted background of both materials combined
with carved, raised letters creates a professional look that
offers more character than a flat sign.
But the truth is, the materials themselves as well as the benefits of each are as different from each other as a fine red wine is from a fine white.
"But if the materials are so different, how do I know which material is right for me?"
Let's talk about Sandblasted Redwood Signs first.
Sandblasted Redwood Signs
Redwood lumber is a lightweight but strong material that boasts a natural beauty. TheSignChef uses only select grade, clear heart redwood on all of their Sandblasted Redwood Signs. We offer 1" and 1.5" finished dimension Redwood, and our standard blast depths are 1/4" to 3/8" varying to the wood itself.
TheSignChef uses beautiful redwood that is:
Reasons why some people prefer Redwood Signs
Sandblasted High Density Urethane (HDU) Foam Signs
Some people come to TheSignChef searching specifically for Sandblasted Redwood Signs but then opt to use Sandblasted HDU Foam Signs instead. HDU foam is a flexible, durable material and is much thicker than most types of foam. It was designed specifically to make signs, and can be made to look dimensional just like redwood signs.
Our HDU signs come in 1", 1.5", 2", 3" or 4" finished dimension. Because HDU is a synthetic material, sandblasting each piece produces a predictable result every time
Reasons why some people prefer HDU Signs
Up-To-The-Minute Custom Sandblasted Sign Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this sandblasted signage project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your custom redwood or HDU sign now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sandblasted Redwood and HDU Signs
"How do I know that my custom sandblasted sign will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom redwood or HDU sign may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom sandblasted sign designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every sandblasted sign order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.
"Is your website secure and credit card safe?"
Does the thought of buying custom sandblasted signs online with a credit card leave you feeling a bit anxious?
Are you worried you might be taking an unnecessary risk? With all the bad press about credit card fraud and card numbers getting stolen by hackers, it's wise to proceed with caution. We can understand if you still have some personal concerns about the safety of your credit card information.
- Our system uses the latest 256-bit Encryption SSL technology as used by the Banking Industry, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and thousands of other online merchants
- SSL technology works by encrypting all your personal and credit card information so it can travel over the internet without being intercepted by thieves
- And as an added precaution, the moment you complete your sandblasted sign order online and the charges are authorized by your credit card company, your credit card information is INSTANTLY DELETED from our data-base. It's the same as if you walked into our business, charged your order and then we SHREDDED your credit card receipt.