Looking For High Strength Weather Proof Sign Backing Material?
Choosing the right materials for your outdoor sign can make an oustanding difference.
The Dibond sign material is made of both aluminum and plastic sign material. Two factory-painted sheets of aluminum are permanently bonded to both sides of a high density plastic core, sandwiching the plastic sign panel in between.
The solid plastic core adds body, thickness and rigidity to the sheet. In fact, Dibond metal signs have 10 times more strength than a sheet of .040” aluminum making it the 4th strongest sign panel (ARMOUR-Wood are #1 in panel strength). Yet the material is still lightweight at only 32 pounds for an entire 4’ x 8’ sheet.
Dibond Offers More Finishes and Color Options Than Any Other Rigid Sign Panel On The Market Today
From classic black and white to bright gold, bronze, mirror silver and marble finishes, Dibond metal signs can help yourproject a highly professional corporate image.
Ready to create a design and price your Dibond sign?
Simply click the button below!
- Dibond is an aluminum sign panel that has a SOLID plastic core. (Quite similar to Alumalite which has a hollow fluted, corrugated plastic core)
- The SOLID plastic core provides additional panel strength
- Dibond metal signs have the broadest range of finishes available. (Including brushed gold and brushed silver corporate finishes)
- 1/8" thick panels are strong, yet lightweight with minimal flexibility
- 1/4" thick panels are highly rigid and sturdy
- Dibond is completely rustproof, waterproof, rot proof and chemically resistant
- Signs made of dibond are durable outdoors for up to 15 years
- Dibond signs can be one or two-sided
- Has a high tolerance for extreme cold and hot weather temperature
- Easy-to-mount (Mounting kits available)
- You can get any size you want
- Dibond custom signs can be cut into virtually any shape
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used
- And virtually any color you want.
I run a winery outside of San Fransisco, CA and I needed a big sign that would really stand out from all the rest. I wanted to bring out specific colors that represented what my business does, and there just wasn't much available around town. When I called TheSignChef they suggested using Dibond because of its strength and color variety.
When I got my Dibond sign, I knew I had the perfect representation for my business.
Thanks a bunch,
Up-To-The-Minute Custom Dibond Sign Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this Dibond signage project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your custom Dibond sign now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.