Storefront Signage, Vinyl Window Graphics, Vinyl Graphics, Vinyl Letter, Custom Vinyl Lettering
Does the thought of ordering custom window graphics online worry you?
With so many things that can go wrong, how can you be sure your window lettering will turn out right?
If you’ve never ordered window graphics from us before, the whole process may seem a bit overwhelming at first. Not only does your order need to be produced right, but what if you “mess up” theand graphics when you’re putting them on? If you had to buy the customized all over again, that would kind of defeat the original purpose of trying to save money, wouldn’t it?
That’s why we developed the sign industry’s only Goof Proof Vinyl Window Graphics System. Not only can you save about 70% over full-service prices, we guarantee you’ll be absolutely 100% Satisfied with the results.
With our step-by-step system, it’s easy:
- You have the option to create your own layout by using SignMagic or we can design eye-catching window graphics for you
- Your custom vinyl graphics will be produced in the exact size, colors and design you approve
- And with our Vinyl Magic Application Kit, you’ll see first hand just how simple it is to get flawless results every single time.
The Vinyl Magic Kit reveals the real secrets to applying custom vinyl window graphics you won’t find anywhere else. The other “Window Lettering Application Directions” you see around the internet are missing critically important steps. And missing even one of these steps can drastically shorten the life of your vinyl graphics.
Each Custom window Lettering & Graphics kit includes:
- A special Deep Cleaner to properly treat the window’s surface just before applying your new vinyl window graphics
- Vinyl Magic Application Fluid (for a perfect, bubble-free application)
- And a vinyl graphics squeegee to firmly “press down” the vinyl lettering against the surface (Did you know that pressure is what activates the adhesive bond?).
How does the Goof Proof Guarantee Work?
When you get your kit, the fully illustrated guide will show you the simple method we use to apply custom vinyl window declas in our own shop every day. The guide is so easy to follow, even first-timers can apply vinyl almost as well as a professional.
Every now and then though, mishaps do occur so if you do need more letters or even the whole set, we’ll send you all the replacement letters you need, absolutely free of charge. There’s no catch and there’s no red tape. Just call us with what you need and we’ll send out the new graphics at no charge. In fact, we’ll even pay the additional shipping costs.
When you told me it was easy to apply storefront lettering myself, I just thought you were exaggerating. But, since you guaranteed you would take care of me if I messed up, I decided to give it a try.
With your step-by-step guide and the Vinyl Magic kit, I installed all my vinyl letters in less than 10 minutes. Now I know I can save even more money every time I need this kind of work done in the future!
Thank you so much.
Up-To-The-Minute Storefront Lettering Production Update!
We still have a few spots OPEN in today's schedule. So if you place your order today, our Art Department will e-mail you a proof tomorrow.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get this vinyl lettering project off your plate so you can move on to other important tasks? You can design & order your custom letters and graphics now and instantly save 15%-30% at checkout or call us now at 1-800-899-6272 and we’ll reserve your spot in today’s schedule for a proof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Window Graphics
Which type of vinyl graphics should I use on my window?
If you use the wrong type of vinyl graphics on your window, you could be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Unfortunately, most consumers just don’t know which type of vinyl to specify. To make matters worse, there’s a widespread problem within the sign industry caused by so many sign companies “accidentally” using the wrong type of vinyl for window graphics.
When the wrong vinyl is used for custom window graphics, the vinyl rapidly shrinks leaving an ugly adhesive residue around the edge of each letter. And as the vinyl shrinks, hairline cracks usually appear as the material literally pulls itself apart. When this happens, it looks as if someone took a razor knife and sliced the vinyl. It’s not a pretty sight.
What is the best type of vinyl to use for custom window graphics?
If you plan on having your new vinyl window graphics in service for 2 years or more, you should choose genuine “DuraCast 2 mil thickness, High-Performance Vinyl Film”. DuraCast vinyl window graphics are so durable, they are rated for 7-10 years outdoors, even through multiple window washes. In fact, DuraCast vinyl has a higher rating and longer warranty than 3M Brand vinyl.
However, if you know for certain your window will be in service less than 2 years, feel free to choose the cheaper intermediate vinyl instead. There’s no point in buying more than you need.
Where can window graphics be used?
Custom vinyl window graphics are highly versatile and will readily stick to most interior and glass surfaces including storefront windows, glass doors, display cases and mirrors. You can choose any letter style, color, artwork or company logo and have it converted into a highly professional, beautiful, multi-colored vinyl graphic image.
If you prefer a more conservative, elegant, corporate appearance, Etch Mark Glass Vinyl has the rich look of sandblasted glass without the high cost. It looks so real, you have to touch it to realize the glass is not actually etched.
"How do I know that my custom vinyl letters and graphics will turn out the way I want?"
Are you concerned that your custom vinyl lettering may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we are probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be certain your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it only takes seconds to transmit full-color custom vinyl lettering designs from our computer to yours because e-mails travel so fast these days.
Upon order approval, here’s how the process works:
- First, your order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our Graphic Designer will then e-mail you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you would like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we will e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
"Do you offer any buyer protection guarantees?"
Yes! Every vinyl lettering order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But it's how a business handles mistakes that counts, wouldn't you agree? So if we do happen to overlook something on your order, we will bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you'll even get a very pleasant surprise gift.
"Is your website secure and credit card safe?"
Does the thought of buying custom vinyl lettering online with a credit card leave you feeling a bit anxious?
Are you worried you might be taking an unnecessary risk? With all the bad press about credit card fraud and card numbers getting stolen by hackers, it's wise to proceed with caution. We can understand if you still have some personal concerns about the safety of your credit card information.
- Our system uses the latest 256-bit Encryption SSL technology as used by the Banking Industry, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and thousands of other online merchants
- SSL technology works by encrypting all your personal and credit card information so it can travel over the internet without being intercepted by thieves
- And as an added precaution, the moment you complete your custom vinyl graphics order online and the charges are authorized by your credit card company, your credit card information is INSTANTLY DELETED from our data-base. It's the same as if you walked into our business, charged your order and then we SHREDDED your credit card receipt.